প্রিয় পাঠক লক্ষ্য করুন

Monday, December 27, 2010

I am alive!

I am alive!
Have a drink first...
Oh, what a wonderful day!
Keep looking for that Vampire.
I'm sure that's our problem,
and he must be somewhere near.
He's tough, but not immortal.
You can take him!
Excellent! I see that you can be trusted to perform well when called upon.
Don't tell me you're losing your nerve?

Get you gone, and don't come back 'til you've stiffened your spine!
I can't believe my ears!
Why did you do it? Why?
Well, no matter.
Who says being dead is bad?
I AM THAT I AM
I will come again.

3 comments:

  1. বেশি বাড়া বাড়ি করলেন না?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ সরি, এটি আসলে ডিফল্ট ভাবে আসে এটি পরিবর্তন করবো।

    ReplyDelete

নির্বাচিত বিষয়গুলো দেখুন

Labels

মাসের পঠিত শীর্ষ দশ

 

জোনাকী | অনলাইন লাইব্রেরী © ২০১১ || টেমপ্লেট তৈরি করেছেন জোনাকী টিম || ডিজাইন ও অনলাইন সম্পাদক জহির রহমান || জোনাকী সম্পর্কে পড়ুন || জোনাকীতে বেড়াতে আসার জন্য ধন্যবাদ